UNDER CONTRACT. Please contact me to register for similar properties.
Set on a 908m2 freehold title, this immaculately presented family home offers an abundance of space and sun with elevated panoramic views of the Houhora Harbour.
Entering the home you will immediately be impressed by the quality design and finish including high stud ceilings, large windows and a fabulous kitchen with granite worktops and a generously sized kitchen island.
The light-drenched open plan living and dining area on the main floor opens effortlessly to a sheltered private outdoor entertaining area featuring large terraces and beautiful low maintenance gardens, inviting you to relax in a breathtaking environment.
There are 3 bedrooms in total, including the master bedroom on the top-floor with a spacious ensuite, another shared bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and a spacious sunroom on the main floor, and downstairs you will find a huge multi purpose space and bathroom, offering both, external and internal access, which makes it ideal to accommodate guests, or use it as a work from home office.
Thanks to it's subtropical micro-climate with more sunshine than the rest of New Zealand all year round, Houhora is one of New Zealand's most desired destinations to visit, making it the perfect place for your holidays or to reside.
FEATURES & LOCATION
• Safe boating, swimming, kayaking and excellent fishing right at your doorstep.
• Well designed, spacious family home.
• Breathtaking views and great outdoor living.
• Prime boat access at all tides at the Houhora Big Game & Sports Fishing Club.
- Rainwater Catchment into tanks for house water
- Bore Water for the garden and washing down boat, vehicles etc. Taps on the rear and front of the house.
- Private Mooring 2 ton block in front of the property.
• Cafes, restaurants, school, medical centre, golf club and beautiful beaches nearby.
• Only 35 minutes drive to Kaitaia, next town and Airport. 4.5 hours drive from Auckland.
OPTION to purchase the adjoining near level 903 m2 section 8C Harbour View Road; see listing MARR00227
Is this your "Picture Perfect"? Then don't wait, book your private inspection now.