Avocado Orchard & Comfortable 4 bedroom Home, proudly owned for nearly two decades.
Our Vendors are moving overseas and need this property sold!
Once being a high productive commercial avocado and tamarillo orchard and now with much of the old trees cleared and some replaced with new clonal trees that produce well, this property offers great potential, both as a lifestyle and also for business.
The property is located in the sub-tropical Far North, a much desired holiday destination, within 15 minutes drive to the most beautiful beaches on the East and West Coast and the Big Game Fishing Club at Houhora Harbour.
Only 10 minutes to Awanui a steadily growing village where you will find a dairy shop, petrol station, cafes, bar & restaurant; and just over 15 min to Kaitaia township with all amenities a modern life requires.
• Great lifestyle with excellent fishing, hunting, boating & more
• Tidy, warm and comfortable 4 bedroom home in a desirable location near the coast
• 6ha (more or less) avocado canopy & about 1ha of tamarillo
• Prime, well draining horticulture land
• Ideal for self-sustainable living
• Potential for high productive commercial orchard, or leasing out to other growers
• About 4.5ha of bare prime horticulture land for further development, or a small flog of beef/sheep
• Several outbuildings including vehicle and boat wash-down
• Reliable water source, well-functioning irrigation system
• "Walk In - Walk Out" Sale. All orchard equipment and machinery included
• Training and introduction into the Avocado/Tamarillo growing business will be provided by the Vendors to the incoming Purchaser
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. It's a BARGAIN!
Sale is subject to title.
Please contact me for further information/ industry insight. Price is plus GST if any.
501 Paparore Road, Pukenui